Link back to the Careers Page:
Timing May 2021 (immediately)
Location We're a fully-remote team, but for this role, we have a preference for people located in India
Reporting To Senior Manager of Growth
Summary of Responsibilities
Summary of Responsibilities
- Drive a portfolio of growth initiatives including in-flight projects and new initiatives that you will plan. These include CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) initiatives, A/B testing, partnerships, and managing a new online community
- Manage our largest growth initiative, SEO content marketing, by leading a team of writers, editors, and virtual assistants in getting consistent, high quality content published every week and acquiring authoritative backlinks
- Own reporting and analytics of company’s growth and performance of specific growth initiatives
- Become a go-to, subject matter expert on the initiatives you drive
Some Traits we are Looking For
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in consulting, working in a growth team at a startup, and/or working in a CEO's office role.
- You are analytical and enjoy working with data, metrics, and funnels. You are proficient in MS Excel / Google Sheets (and/or other growth analytics tools such as Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) and can think through how to best structure the analysis to identify key trends and provide answers to questions at hand.
- You have experience owning and driving projects from idea to reality with success metrics to back up the quality of the project
- You are very organized and have excelled at managing initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken, with a great eye for detail when writing and reviewing content for landing pages and our blog
- Can you provide specific examples? We’d love to see them.
- You are open to learning and exploring different types of growth initiatives at an early stage startup. Whether it is to launch an online community, drive up SEO ranking, or set up a new pricing model, you are open-minded, curious, and excited to experiment and drive results.
- You enjoy hands-on work, wearing different hats, and getting things done efficiently
- You thrive in an environment where you are trusted, given responsibility and can execute quickly
- Excited to work for a fast-growing, US based startup that is building a global team. This is an opportunity to be an early but critical member of the team
Maybe you have...
These are optional skills that may come handy for this role:
- Experience in editorial writing - maybe you were the writer in chief for the student newsletter at your highschool, contributed to your college newspaper, or own a personal blog.
- Experience in SEO content marketing including how to identify and prioritize the right keywords, acquiring authoritative backlinks and referring domains, and tracking performance metrics
- Experience in A/B testing and driving growth initiatives at B2B startups
Tools we like but you are not required to know: Google Analytics, SEO tools (Google Search Console, AHREFs, SEMRush), Hubspot, Chargebee
Please submit this form to submit your application. We'll get back to you with next steps.