Link back to the Careers Page:
Hiring now, start ASAP
We're a fully-remote team, but we have a strong preference for people located in US time zones.
- Has several years of experience as a software engineer. Beyond that, can be any seniority — we'll band and compensate accordingly.
- Is extremely product-minded, and is adept at translating customer/business/ops requirements into code.
- Is eager to work as part of a small, high-velocity engineering team
- Wants to shape the long-term eng direction and culture of the company with decisions based on facts, first principles, and conviction (born of expertise).
- Loves the idea of mentoring people, and doesn't consider it a burden.
- An endless curiosity to span the breadth of the company. For example, someone who:
- Has a strong aesthetic sense and likes designing UI/UX
- Contributes to open source projects
- Has taken machine learning classes for fun
- Likes writing blogs on the side
- Has non-traditional training, like someone with a legal or finance background in addition to being technical
- Has started their own company
* When we make our offer, we’d be happy to share more on how this is calculated.
** We recognize that people have personal situations with different cash needs; we're happy to discuss trading off cash and equity, as long as overall compensation is still in line with our bands.
*** Percentage ownership is based on current share count (fully-diluted shares outstanding); it does not account for expected dilution from already-issued SAFEs.
We try to be fair and transparent with compensation, in order to avoid back and forth and negotiation. After all — if we materially changed our compensation based on negotiation, it means we gave you a low-ball offer to begin with!
- Phone Screen: 20-30 min
- Live Problem Solving & Coding Test: 90 min
- Engineering Culture & Values Chat: 60 min
- Domain-Specific Technical Interview: 90 min
- Offer & "Social Contract": 30 min
- 2 Reference Checks: A couple of days max with Sarah/Hari/Manager
Web URL here