Link back to the Careers Page:
Timing Spring/Summer 2021
Location We're a fully-remote team, but we have a strong preference for people located in US time zones.
Compensation We try to be (more than) fair and (excessively) transparent, and avoid negotiating because it creates bias and unintended disparities.
Curious about our compensation? See here for a full breakdown of our compensation bands, expectations for each level.
- Has several years of experience as a software engineer. Beyond that, can be any seniority — we'll band and compensate accordingly.
- Is extremely product-minded, and is adept at translating customer / business / ops requirements into code.
- Is eager to work as part of a small, high-velocity engineering team
- Wants to shape the long-term eng direction and culture of the company with decisions based on facts, first principles, and conviction (born of expertise). Loves the idea of mentoring people, and doesn't consider it a burden.
- Generalist skill set, including knowledge in multiple back-end and front-end frameworks
- An endless curiosity to span the breadth of the company. For example, someone who:
- Likes designing UI/UX
- Has taken machine learning classes for fun
- Likes writing blogs on the side
- Non-traditional training, like someone with a legal or finance background in addition to being technical
- Has started their own company