Link back to the Careers Page:
Timing Spring/Summer 2021
Location We're a fully-remote team, but we have a mild preference for people located in the US.
Reporting Reporting to one of the cofounders.
- Has 4+ years of experience as a software engineer (8+ years preferred). Beyond that, can be any seniority — we'll band and compensate accordingly.
- Is extremely product-minded, and is adept at translating customer / business / ops requirements into code.
- Is eager to work as part of a small, high-velocity engineering team (of three members, who have shipped some pretty impressive stuff in about 8 months)
- Wants to shape the long-term eng direction and culture of the company with decisions based on facts, first principles, and conviction (born of expertise). Loves the idea of mentoring people, and doesn't consider it a burden.
- Generalist skill set including knowledge in multiple back-end and front-end frameworks but you also have an endless curiosity to span the breadth of the company. For example, someone who:
- Likes designing UI/UX
- Has taken machine learning classes for fun
- Likes writing blogs on the side
- Non-traditional training, like someone with a legal or finance background in addition to being technical
- Has started their own company