Link back to the Careers Page:
Timing Summer 2021
Location We're a fully remote team, but we have a strong preference for folks located in US time zones.
Compensation We try to be (more than) fair and (excessively) transparent, and avoid negotiating because it creates bias and unintended disparities.
Curious about our compensation? See here for a full breakdown of our compensation bands, expectations for each level.
- Has several years of experience in Backend, DevOps, DevSecOps, Security, or similar role. Beyond that, it can be any seniority — we'll band and compensate accordingly.
- Is eager to work as part of a small, high-velocity engineering team.
- Own the web backend, build new features, and ship improvements focusing on maintainability, performance, and robustness.
- Own and maintain a GCP cloud infrastructure with a focus on security, compliance, and scalability.
- Own the security strategy. Collaborate with engineering teams to integrate and automate security at every level of the software development lifecycle.
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, reporting and alerting frameworks.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and industry standards. e.g., SOC 2, GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.
- Help operate occasional penetration testing.
- Help implement and deploy various ML models with human-in-the-loop workflow.
Technologies we like but you are not required to know: Golang, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD