Details of the role
Timing — Ongoing
Location — We're a fully-remote team, but we have a mild preference for people located in the US
Reporting — To a Client Operations Lead (who reports to a Cofounder)
Summary responsibilities —
- Research and problem-solving for client edge cases
- Continuously make our internal and client-facing processes more efficient through better documentation and standardization
- Client onboarding; weekly/biweekly check-ins with clients
- Conducting monthly audits / cleanup, working closely with client CEOs / execs to make sure that issues are resolved
- People who have a deep dedication to client service and doing right by our stakeholders, and going above and beyond to make sure our early adopters love us.
- proactive and self-directed in handling requirements; even if you need guidance or help on specific topics, you're able to pick up requests and get things taken care of without direction or prompting
- Ability to handle sensitive client requests at scale: state registrations, document management, etc.
- Phone Screen: 20-30 min with Adam (one of our co-founders)
- 1-2 Detailed Interviews with one of our Operations Partners / Leads
- 2 reference checks
- Offer & "Social Contract" (we love these! It's part of our culture)