Link back to the Careers Page:
Timing Late Feb / early March 2021
Location We're a fully-remote team, but we have a mild preference for people located in the US
Reporting Depending on seniority, reporting to Trevor, our VP Eng; or to one of the cofounders.
- Has 4+ years of experience as a software engineer (6+ years preferred). Beyond that, can be any seniority — we'll band and compensate accordingly.
- Is extremely product-minded, and is adept at translating customer / business / ops requirements into code.
- Bonus: experiences with ML and AI systems such as Named Entity Recognition (NER).
- Bonus: Has strong design intuition; in the absence of design capacity can run with requirements and ship product, fast (with a view to iterating later as needed)
- Ideally has experience working on productivity products: dashboards, workflow engines, etc.
- Is eager to work as part of a small, high-velocity engineering team (Principal Eng who is full-stack and Lead Eng who is full-stack-leaning-backend)
- Wants to shape the long-term product direction and culture of the company with decisions based on facts, first principles, and conviction (born of expertise).
- Generalist skill set including knowledge in multiple back-end and front-end frameworks but you also have an endless curiosity to span the breadth of the company. For example, someone who:
- Likes designing UI/UX
- Has taken machine learning classes for fun
- Likes writing blogs on the side
- Non-traditional training, like someone with a legal or finance background in addition to being technical
- Has started their own company